Ingredients – for one portion
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Black pepper, red pepper flakes and dried herbs based on your preference
- Mozzarella cheese
- Add olive oil to a pan and heat.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes. First, fry the onions until they are golden then add the tomatoes in a medium heat.
- Add salt, black pepper and dried herbs.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked and creamy, add the eggs.
- After eggs are mildly cooked add the mozzarella cheese and cook until the cheese softens.
- Serve and Enjoy! 🙂