Ingredients – for one portion
- 1 cup of bulgur
- 1 table spoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- Cherry Tomato
- Red onion
- Red pepper flakes
- Pomegranate sauce (optional)
- Add the bulgur and hot water into a bowl. Cover the bowl with a stretching and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables, lettuce, cherry tomato, red onion and cucumber.
- Once the bulgur is soften add the tomato paste and mix well.
- Add the vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper, pomegranate sauce, and squeeze lemon.
- Serve and Enjoy! 🙂